The following translation is provided for your information only. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the translated version provided and the German version, the German version shall prevail.
Consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), i.e. natural persons who conclude a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor to their independent professional activity, have a statutory right of withdrawal as follows:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (EOS Technologies GmbH, Notkestr. 99, 22607 Hamburg, email@example.com, Phone: +49 40 / 30710497, Fax: +49 40 / 30710498) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
End of the cancellation policy
1. We ask you to avoid damage and contamination of the goods. If possible, please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide adequate protection against transport damage with suitable packaging.
2. Please do not return the goods to us freight collect.
3. Please note that the aforementioned points 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
The return address is:
EOS Technologies GmbH
If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
By using this information offer you accept the above conditions as legally binding.